Sunday, December 12, 2010

Hello Blog!!!! It's been a while since I've rambled on and on.... but here I am!

It is 1 am EST in New York.. and I basically just got through a day of doing much of nothing. I get demotivated sometimes.. and unfortunately this is one of these days! I've been reading the play O Leanna and trying to select a monologue from there...Pretty ironic huh? My teacher suggested I read this play and search for a monologue.... The irony is in the name in case you haven't realized! I've picked out an excerpt and been working on it so that I can truly get down to the meaning of it. It is quite an interesting play... to summarize it is about a student and a college professor.. and basically the student understands nothing of what the professor is explaining so she goes to his office in fear of failing the class... blah blah blah the play goes on and she ends up accusing him of sexual harassment... she finally gains power and stands up to herself and gets the teacher FIRED. So even though I haven't gone through the "sexual harassment" part... I have definitely come across know-it-all professors who just pissed the hell out of me in college.... and NOW I can finally reenact my true feelings in this monologue!!!

Otherwise, I finally partied last night.. something I haven't done in AGES. I must say, I did enjoy getting to spend some fun times with friends... some people were totally nuts though.. but it is very amusing! I shall not pick on anyone in this post, cause I know some of you have nothing better to do than read my junky bitchfests hahahaha

One thing I will reveal in this blog post is that I am a little bit hurt. I won't say why... let this one be a mystery.. but it's probably something that won't cross anyones mind. But it's basically been something that has been recurring in the last few years of my life.. and this time it's like deja vu all over again. The good thing about me is that even though I get hurt very easily, I learn to forget and move on quite quickly as well...... so let's bury this one!

I have a few things that I need to accomplish in the next few days..... SHOPPING OF COURSE.. I need to look somewhat presentable when I go back home on Saturday! I also have a small filming gig tomorrow, and a consultation with one of my awesome teachers... so busy/fun day ahead!

Oh you're probably wondering about the title of my blog... well this song has been stuck on my mind all day:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010 Ramblings of A Civil Actress.

Blog templates Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.